At the mega Reliance AGM 2017 event, a lot of things where at stake, even the Reliance Industries stakes themselves. Many announcements were made, most of which took everyone by surprise. So, lets take a look at what really went on at Reliance AGM 2017 when Mukesh Ambani took to stage to announce staggering deals to the public in one of the biggest events in the country.
- Jio Phone is free, though the customer has to pay Rs. 1,500 Deposit.
- Plans starting at Rs. 153, user will get unlimited data, calls and SMS.
3. JioPhone will be released for public purchase from August 15. Prebooking for the same shall start on August 24 and and deliveries will be on first come, first serve basis.
4. Pre-booking of the phone can be done from Jio offline stores and MyJio app. The handset will be manufactured in India from last quarter this year.
5. Pre-booking of the phone can be done from Jio offline stores and MyJio app. The handset will be manufactured in India from last quarter this year
6. We are targeting to have 5 million Jio Phone units every week, said Ambani.
7. With 165cr hours of uploaded videos through the network, Jio has become the largest mobile video network in the country.
8. The company wants to make the 2G feature phone obsolete
9. Mukesh Ambani said the company will create 1 lakh jobs in the next 12–15 months
10. Mukesh ambani Says Rs 1,000 Invested In Reliance Shares In 1977 Is Today Worth Rs 16,54,503 — over 1,600x More Valuable
11. In 40 years, our market capitalization has multiplied by an astounding 50,000 times: Mukesh Ambani.
12. Reliance Jio Now Has Over 125 Million Subscribers, 7 Customers Added Every Second
13. Finally, Mr. Ambani knew how to steal the show and announced that Reliance Industries will issue bonus share at 1:1. He claims it was India’s largest largest bonus issue.
IndiaFirst is about protecting the country’s strategic interests and ensuring robust economic growth.